Just a quick update on the new VolUtility release. If you missed the first post telling you what VolUtility is you can read it here. VolUtility a web front end for the volatility framework.
Along with several bug fixes and general code tidy the following features have been added or improved.
- Support Linux and Mac memory images.
- Adds a config file to set user variables
- Add the dot renderer to enable dot graphs via viz.js
- Autorun plugins. You can set these in the config file or in the browser at session load.
- Update active session with new plugins.
- Improve yara scanner.
- Started the Wiki to document install and usage.
Plenty more updates coming if you have any issue or suggestions please open them on the github page.
As usual questions, queries, comments below