The main addition here is the new optional Authentication module.
It is disabled by default and can be enabled via the config file. Before enabling the Auth module it will need a small amount of setup that is detailed on the wiki, basic steps are:
cd VolUtility python manage.py migrate python manage.py createsuperuser python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
Once the Super User account has been created access the admin panel on /admin/ to create new accounts.
For this release there is no sense of permissions, Its either authenticated or not. Future releases may add groups and permissions to create read only / analyst / admin accounts.
- Authentication request #66
- MD5 calculations not correct when recursively adding memory images #70
- 3rd Party Plugins not seen if memory image already loaded #69
- Refresh Timer Issue #68
- KeyError: ‘extensions’ #65
- Error 500 issues on most plugins #64
Merged pull requests:
As usual Questions, Queries, Comments below.